Rabu, 18 Februari 2015

Herpes Simplex – Are You Getting The Virus?

Herpes Simplex-What Is It?

Herpes simplex is a skin problem that is caused by a virus. The virus can be of two types- virus type1 and virus type2. With virus type1, you will get herpes mainly on your face. With virus type2, you will get herpes mainly on your genitals. Those who are sexually active may be unknowingly passing this disease to you and this is incurable. Find out more.


Herpes Simplex Types 
Let us talk more about virus type2. It causes sores, muscle aches, fevers and difficult urinations. The problem is this. Those who have herpes go in to dormant mode after getting treated. That means that their body will give no outward sign that they have herpes. If you get into relation with them, the virus will most probably will be passed on to you. Now you are a carrier of herpes for life. You will never get cured. You may have herpes outbreaks anytime on your genitals and that will be very painful. It will take about two weeks to get it cleared. After that the virus may cause active herpes anytime in future.

Protection From Herpes Simplex

If your partner has dormant herpes simplex and does not tell you herself/himself, you will most probably get it. The best way out is to enquire with your partner if he/she has had any episodes of Herpes virus type2. Even if they had an outbreak in the childhood of herpes virus type1, please find out. That will also form active blisters on your face mainly lips and be with you for life.

About Writer: Melanie Addington is writer and ex herpes victims who write and to condense every single detail of this treatment in an easy-to-follow report which I named the “Ultimate Herpes Protocol – Secretsto Naturally Treat Herpes”. The Ultimate Herpes Protocol is a step-by step blueprint to fight off herpes type I & II as well as shingles without unleashing chemical warfare on your body.

Let this protocol vanish your herpes and restore your health as it has for more than 7,500 folks just like you.


5 komentar:

  1. This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON
    JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure
    herpes, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting
    drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i
    was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this
    great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i
    decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him
    a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent
    them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to
    the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and
    after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the
    two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly
    after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son
    and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative,
    thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good
    works. If you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you
    will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com
    or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.

    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE

    . COLD SORE

    . HIV/AIDS

    . CANCER

    . HPV

    . LASSA FEVER

    . GONORRHEA

    BalasHapus
  2. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant text me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL.COM...

    BalasHapus
  3. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with

    BalasHapus
  4. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must
    share to all patient of [herpes virus] in the world. i
    never believed that their could be any complete
    cure for  herpes virus .Mrs JANE introduce me to Dr
    Aluda a herbal doctor who lives in Africa who
    brought her back to life again. so i had to try it
    too and you cant believe that in just few weeks i
    started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i
    was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you
    that few months now i have not had any
    symptoms of virus and i have just went for
    text last week and the doctor confirmed that
    there is no trace of any herpes virus in my body
    system. Glory be to God for leading me to this
    genuine Dr Aluda I am so happy as i am
    sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who
    thinks that there is no cure for HERPES virus that is
    Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr
    Aluda via his Whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email Draludaharbalhome @gmail. com and you will be free and free
    forever, Try it and you will not regret it because
    it truly works. One thing i have come to realize
    is that you never know how true it is until you
    try... Email him via: Draludaharbalhome @gmail. com...
    THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE
    HAVE
    1 Cancer
    2 Hiv
    3 Low sperm count
    4 Barrenness
    5 Hvp
    6 Herpes
    7 Genital Wart
    8 Rare disease
    9 Hepatitis
    10 Syphilis
    11 Diabetes
    God bless you sir for your good work....

    BalasHapus
  5. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours, My Ex has reconciled with me.. I used his herbal remedy to cure herpes Thank you very much R.buckler11 (@) gmail...com.............

    BalasHapus