Selasa, 10 Februari 2015

Genital Herpes- Are You Going To Get Infected?

Genital Herpes- what is it?

Genital Herpes is the herpes infection of genitals. It affects both men and women. It is caused by the HSV type2. The only way to spread this disease is sexual contact. Anybody who has genital herpes may pass it on to the partner without any knowledge. Let us see how?

Genital Herpes- silent transmission

Let us take an example. Suppose your partner contacted genital herpes from someone during a sexual encounter. The virus entered your partner’s body. The virus will show anytime within 20 days of getting contacted. The symptoms may be sores and blisters, fever, joint ache etc. Here comes the problem. Many times these symptoms are so insignificant that no body realizes about them. The symptoms will resolve after some days. Now your partner is a silent carrier of Genital herpes. He/she may be unaware that they are carriers. During this time, if you have sexual contact with them, you will catch the virus.

Genital Herpes- Treatment

Whenever herpes symptoms get noticed, the doctors treat them with anti viral medicines. The problem of rashes and blisters gets resolved. But the virus does not get out of the body. It remains inside. It can cause active herpes sores again in future. Some people may not get any recurrence, while some may get many.

Genital Herpes- Prevention

Condoms are one way to prevent herpes. If any body part that is not covered by condom and is carrying active virus comes in contact with you, you will sill get it. To know if anybody is a silent carrier of herpes, blood test can be carried out by the doctor for herpes antibodies.

About Writer: Melanie Addington is writer and ex herpes victims who write and to condense every single detail of this treatment in an easy-to-follow report which I named the “Ultimate Herpes Protocol – Secretsto Naturally Treat Herpes”. The Ultimate Herpes Protocol is a step-by step blueprint to fight off herpes type I & II as well as shingles without unleashing chemical warfare on your body.

Best news: It works even if you’ve already blown hundreds or even thousands of dollars on conventional herpes medication without significant relief...even if you’ve been suffering from herpes for years...and even if your virus is currently in hiding and your doctor claims nothing can reach it.
Let this protocol vanish your herpes and restore your health as it has for more than 7,500 folks just like you.


4 komentar:

  1. CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES
    I want to give all the glory to a herbalist for changing my life by destroying the yoke of Herpes Simplex Virus from my body system with herbal roots and herbs. I have lived with Herpes Simplex Virus for 3 years now, my condition was so obvious because of the constant Fever & flu like symptoms, Tingling, burning or itching sensation in the area where blisters will appear. I started using antiviral drugs until i saw on daily news. that a herbalist specialize on curing herpes! everyone on the site were talking about him so i got connected to the herbalist,he assured me i will get rid of the virus within a 14 days. I believed and had faith in him for i really needed his help. He sent me the herbal medication through UPS delivery service.I used the medication for two weeks, I was experiencing changes in my body system cause the whole pain, Muscle aches were gone and now i have gotten myself back through herbal means and i advice you do the same by contacting this herbalist on Email:(drhassanherbscure@gmail.com)
    call him/WhatsApp ( +2349032582239)
    HE ASSURED ME HE CAN CURE ALS,CANCER,HIV/AIDS,BRING BACK YOUR EX,DIABETICS.

    BalasHapus
  2. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

    BalasHapus
  3. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV WARTS Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HPV disease by a Doctor called DR MOMOH i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV and i saw comment of people talking about how DR MOMOH cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HPV so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HPV result came out negative. I pray for you God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.momoh9@gmail.com website on: https://drmomohherbaltreatment.wordpress.com or whatsApp him on this number +2347083724098 1. LOVE SPELL 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HERPES CURE 6 SPIRITUAL HEALERS

    BalasHapus
  4. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours, My Ex has reconciled with me.. I used his herbal remedy to cure herpes Thank you very much R.buckler11 (@) gmail...com.............

    BalasHapus